This Introduction to Scuba Diving (in Sydney) is a half day scuba dive lesson for beginners who have no experience. It is designed to give you a taste for scuba diving and help you make an informed decision whether to take the next steps on your scuba diving journey. Safety is paramount in all our dive experiences so when you first get into the water, you will be fully briefed on important safety and water skills before you descend down for your first dive. You will never be pushed beyond your capabilities. The dive itself will last around an hour and you’ll dive to a maximum depth of 5 metres where you’ll get a taste for what the underwater world has to offer. This experience takes place at certain dive locations around Sydney, depending on the weather conditions of the day.
Introduction to Scuba Diving Highlights:
- Suitable for beginners with no experience
- All scuba diving equipment is provided
- No tests or knowledge overload, just the basics to get started
- Safe learning environment
- 1 instructor per 4 students
- Minimum participation age is 12 years old.
- Under 18’s need a parent or guardian consent form signed
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire. If any of the questions are flagged as “Yes” you will need to gain medical clearance from a doctor prior to participating. This questionnaire must be completed prior to attending the scuba diving experience. It can be completed online.
- This experience is affected by weather. If cancelled, your experience will be rescheduled.
- Please bring your swim wear, a towel, water.
- All dive equipment will be provided for you.
These terms and conditions operate in place of Break Loose Terms where they differ.
- 72 hour notice for cancellations needed.
- If you cancel your booking within 72 hours from your scheduled dive trip you will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
- Refunds are not possible within 72 hours.
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.