Introduction to Kiteboarding, Perth: This is a 1 hour taster lesson introducing the sport of Kiteboarding. It is ideal if you are wanting to experience a taste of this sport before you commit yourself to it fully. Kit boarding is the worlds fastest growing sport and this introduction is ideal for beginners. You will get a feel for what its like to fly a powered trainer kite under the watchful eye of one of our professional kite board instructors.
Your kite boarding lesson will take place at Shoalwater Bay, just 35 minutes from Perth. Known for its cross shore breeze and sheltered surroundings, Shoalwater Bay is ideal for kiteboarding lessons.
Introduction to Kiteboarding covers:
- Safety and release systems
- How to rig and launch your kite
- Control and steering of your kite
- Correct techniques in flying your kite
- Relaunching your kite after a crash
- And how to safely land your kite
Note: This is not an official IKO Lesson, its just a 1 hour introduction to kiteboarding. After this lesson you'll be able to make a better decision about proceeding with a full course and becoming involved in this amazing sport.
What to Bring:
- A towel, bathers/boardshorts
- Sunscreen & Hat
Numbers on the day
- You will be part of a 6 person group.
- This is a 1 hour lesson
Operator Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are not permitted however postponement is OK provided at least 1 week's notice.
- Lessons take place at 153 Arcadia Drive, Shoalwater.
While in Shoalwater why not try...
- Perth Ultimate Kitesurfing Course, 3 Days
- Rockingham Native Wildlife Jet Ski Tour, Perth, For 2, 60 mins
- Shoalwater Islands Kayaking Tour with Lunch (Winter)
- Seal & Penguin Island Kayaking Tour, Perth