Hunter Valley Warbird Joy Flight, Recon Mission: Want to experience what its like to fly in a simulated military reconnaissance mission? Your area of interest... Newcastle. Your mission is to take off from our base in the Hunter Valley and conduct a tactical reconnaissance mission of this industrial city. We’ll stay below radar coverage for most of the flight and ensure that if you live locally that get to see your home from a view unseen before. If you are still hungry for more we can look at some of the aerobatics on the way home.
Warbird Joy Flight - Recon Mission (35 mins)
Our aircraft of choice is the Yak 52. The Yak 52 was designed specifically for Aerobatics. Over 1800 Yaks have been manufactured with the super-charged M14P engine giving a whopping 360 Hp and with it’s straight wing and span length ailerons can roll at over 180 degrees per second and snap roll even faster!
This aircraft is kept to the highest standards and is regularly serviced by Luskintyre Aircraft Restoration.
Hunter Valley Warbird Joy Flight
- Flying in a military aircraft
- Manoeuvring and aerobatic flying experience
- Amazing views of the Hunter Valley
- 35 Minutes aerobatic flight
- Military style flight briefing from your experienced pilots
- Flying suit is provided for the flight experience
- Maitland Airport, 604 New England Hwy, Rutherford, Hunter Valley.
- Allow 1 hour for the entire experience.
- This includes 20–25 minutes in the air.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Maximum weight is 125kg.
- People with pacemakers are not able to participate.
- You will be one on one with your instructor.
- Spectators are welcome to watch the you takeoff and land.
- In the event of poor weather your experience will be rescheduled for another day.
- If you do not show on the day of your flight, no refund is available.
- You can reschedule outside of 7 days prior to your flight.
You may be interested in these flights
- Hunter Valley Aerobatics Flight, Extreme Package, Yak 52 Warbird
- Hunter Valley Warbird Flight with Aerobatics