Hunter Valley Warbird Flight with Aerobatics: Something very exciting happens when you hear the radial engine of the Yak 52 roar to life. Your senses become acutely aware of what's about to take place. Your adrenaline rushes through your body and a slight amount of healthy anxiety grows. You are very aware that this warbird – the Yak 52, was built for aerobatics. Your flight will be flown in the Hunter Valley region and includes an introduction to G-Force, weightlessness, and military manoeuvres including aerobatics such as loops, rolls, immelmans, cuban eights, and the ever graceful stall turn. Whilst this adventure is not for the faint-hearted, the flight is totally about your safety and comfort, so we can do as little or as much as you want - after all it’s your experience!
Hunter Valley Warbird Flight with Aerobatics
- Amazing views of the Hunter Valley including wineries and scenery
- Full military style flying, manoeuvring and aerobatic flying experience.
- 15–20 Minute aerobatic flight.
- Military style flight briefing from your experienced pilots.
- Flying suit
What to wear & bring
- Ensure closed in flat soled shoes.
- Flying suit is provided for the flight experience.
- Comfortable clothing for the days weather
- Rutherford, Hunter Valley.
- Allow 1 hour for the entire experience, this includes 15–20 minutes in the air.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Maximum weight is 125kg.
- People with pacemakers are not able to participate.
- You will be one on one with your instructor.
- Spectators are welcome to watch the you take off and land.
- In the event of poor weather your experience will be rescheduled for another day.
- If you do not show on the day of your flight, no refund is available.
- You can reschedule outside of 7 days prior to your flight.
You may be interested in these flights
- Hunter Valley Warbird Joy Flight, Recon Mission
- Hunter Valley Aerobatics Flight, Extreme Package, Yak 52 Warbird