Hunter Valley Skydive Experience from 15,000 feet: Get ready to Skydive the Hunter Valley with mind-blowing views of the world-famous wine region. Securely attached to your experienced tandem skydive instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. A skydive with this dedicated and experienced Hunter Valley skydiving crew will be as memorable as it is exhilarating.
Hunter Valley Skydive Experience
- Jumping from 15,000 feet!
- 70 seconds of freefall.
- Amazing views over the Hunter Valley
Your Hunter Valley Skydive Experience will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft over Singleton, in the heart of the beautiful Hunter Valley wine country.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to approx. 70 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- 3 month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- Gear hire
- Safety briefing
- Personalised certificate
What's not Included:
- The Australian Parachute Federation charges a levy for all tandem skydives in Australia.
- A fee of $35 is charged by the operator on arrival at the skydiving centre.
- This experience departs from Whittingham, NSW
- This drop zone operates on weekends only
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone.
- 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- Participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment.
- Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to loss of your entire payment
- No refunds are made for late arrivals or no shows.
Try this Skydive Experience near the Hunter Valley: