Hot Air Balloon Ride over Melbourne: Take flight in our hot air balloon over the City of Melbourne for the trip of a lifetime. Your hot air balloon ride over Melbourne is a one hour balloon flight gliding gently over the City of Melbourne. Watch the crowds of people prepare for their work day while you relax, floating above them. After the flight you'll complete the experience with a five star buffet breakfast with champagne at Pullman on the Park.
Hot Air Balloon Ride over Melbourne
- Excitement of flying in a hot air balloon
- Floating gently over the Melbourne CBD
- Optional scrumptious breakfast after your flight
We meet at the Pullman On the Park hotel half an hour before sunrise (you will be advised of the exact time on your confirmation sheet). Your pilot will give you a short briefing about your hot air balloon flight. You will then be transported to the launch site where you may help with the launch of the hot air balloon, or stand back and take pictures. Then away we go, floating gently over the city of Melbourne in our beautiful hot air balloon.
Your flight will last for approximately one hour. After we make our final landing and pack the balloon away, we head back to the Pullman On the Park hotel where you can celebrate your morning over breakfast.
Tick this one off your bucket list!
Melbourne Balloon Flight includes:
- 1 hour sunrise balloon flight
- Fly with the largest, award winning hot air ballooning company in Victoria.
- Optional buffet breakfast and champagne at Pullman on the Park.
- Expert pilots providing in-flight commentary.
- Discounted undercover car parking at the Pullman on the Park
- A flight certificate and souvenir pack.
- A carbon neutral flight.
- Complete flight and ground insurance.
What to bring & wear:
- Wear clothes suitable for the outdoors.
- Closed-toe shoes such as runners or walking boots.
- Warm socks.
- Hat (recommended to protect against heat from the burners) and sunglasses.
- Layer your clothes. You can always remove jumpers & jacket when you need to.
- Hot air ballooning is a weather dependant activity.
- Your flight will be rescheduled if postponed due to bad weather.
- Add a five star buffet breakfast and champagne at Pullman on the Park to your booking.
- Prices shown above.
- Child = 6 to 12 years old.
- Each balloon basket carries up to 10 people per flight.
- There could be up to 50 people flying in various balloons on the day.
- Due to the popularity of this experience the dates shown in our calendar are a guide only and are subject to confirmation by the operator.
- If you fail to show for your flight unfortunately we cannot refund your ticket price.
- Cancellations from 48 hours and 7 days: incur a non-refundable rebooking fee of $50 per person . This is a fee charged by the operator and paid directly to them, not Break Loose.
- Interstate customers who's flight is cancelled due to weather may be eligible for an exchange for another BREAK LOOSE experience.
- All cancellations are at the discretion of the supplier.
Use these meeting times as a guide only. The ballooning operator will advise the exact time.
- January: 4.00am – 4.30am
- February: 4.30am – 5.00am
- March: 5.00am – 5.30am
- April: 5.30am – 6.00am
- May: 5.30am – 6.00am
- June: 6.00am – 6.30am
- July: 6.00am – 6.30am
- August: 5.30am – 6.00am
- September: 5.00am – 5.30am
- October: 5.00am – 5.30am
- November: 4.30am – 5.00am
- December: 4.30am – 5.00am
Why not add a flight over the Yarra Valley to your itinerary?