Join this multi-award winning Camden hot air balloon flight, just 45 mins from the Sydney CBD in the Sydney’s south-west region called Macarthur. This hot air balloon flight is one of Sydney’s iconic adventure experiences, floating above the mist of a crisp morning and over the gentle rolling hills and farms that surround the Camden district.
Camden balloon flights take place from Thursday to Sunday weekly.
Your Hot Air Balloon Flight includes:
- A 1 Hour (approx.) sunrise balloon flight
- Full Buffet Breakfast at Rydges Campbelltown
On the Day of your flight:
You’ll meet your pilots an crew at Rydges Campelltown at the designated time. You can enjoy a coffee or tea as your pilot gives you a short flight briefing.
Once a launch site it chosen, you will be taken to the site and your Camden Balloon Flight adventure begins. Once at the launch site, it will take around 25 minutes for the balloon to inflate and be ready for boarding.
Once all the passengers are in the balloon, the pilot will slowly climb into the sky. Your balloon will gently drift along with the morning breeze and you will be amazed at how quiet it all is. One moment you are skimming along the tree tops, then a little later you are ascending to over 200 feet above the ground. The views of the Macarthur region and greater Sydney from that height are truely amazing.
Your hot air balloon flight concludes with a glass of champagne. We then take you back to Rydges Hotel in Campbelltown for a buffet breakfast where you can gather with your fellow passengers and relive the experience over a wonderful breakfast.
- Allow approximately 4 hours in total
- The flight lasts approx an 1 hour
- We meet approximately 45 minutes before sunrise
Numbers on the Day
There will be a minimum of four people in the basket with you during your flight.
Your pilot may choose to cancel your flight if the weather is windy, wet or foggy. Flight is usually confirmed the night before and the exact meeting time for the flight is provided.
What to wear
Wear casual comfortable clothing. Jeans and sneakers are recommended.
- You need to be able to climb into the basket, and stand for the flight
- Advise us of any medical condition such as serious knee, hip or back problems, recent surgeries or broken bones
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant woman
- Minimum age is 7 years old. There is no price difference for a child passenger.
If you cancellation
Once booked, cancellations are purely at the discretion of the ballooning operator.