Highlights of Sydney Cycle Tour: If time is a constraint and you just want to see Sydney’s Highlights then this 2–2.5hr bike tour is for you! On this Sydney Highlights bike tour you'll experience the essentials of Sydney.
After a short orientation, we will get you set up on a super comfortable Mongoose Crossway 225 bicycle for your ride. We’ll take you on a super easy ride featuring stunning harbour views as we pedal past Circular Quay, the piers at Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. There’s no better way to get a quick feel for the city, than the Harbour Highlights Tour! The tour route is very easy and maximises your time riding along the tranquil harbour and through Sydney’s most beautiful parks.
- Child is 2–16 years
- Family is 2 adults + 2 children
- Adult price shown above
- Highlights of Sydney Cycle Tour is suitable for all ages.
- You should be reasonably fit to participate however the tour runs at a relaxed pace
- Kids bikes, baby seats and trail along bikes can be provided
- Children under 2 years are free
- Family ticket admits 2 adults and 2 kids
- The Highlights of Sydney Cycle Tour starts at 2:15pm* (Apr 1st – Sep 30th)
3:15pm* (Oct 1st – Mar 31st)
- See our Availability tab above for details
What to wear & bring
- Please wear suitable clothing for bike riding and the weather on the day.
- Closed in shoes are a must. Runners are ideal.
- Sunscreen, plenty of water
Tour Numbers on the Day
- The maximum tour size will be 20 guests, with two of our fun, friendly guides.
- We require a minimum of two participants for this tour to go ahead.
- The Highlights of Sydney Cycle Tour runs rain or shine.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Try these other Sydney Bike Tours:
- Guided Classic Sydney Bike Tour, Sightseeing Tour, 4 Hours
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour, 5 Hour Cycling Tour
Things to know
How Long is the tour?
The Sydney Highlights Bike Tour typically takes 2–2.5 hours and includes about 12 stops.
What time does the tour start?
Tour meets at 2:15pm and is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Is the bike tour safe?
Absolutely! Our tours follow carefully planned routes in which we ride in the street a minimal amount of the time – instead we prefer to take you through parks, harbour fronts, and on large sidewalks.
Are there any age restrictions?
This experience is suitable for all ages, however, you should have a reasonable fitness level. We provide bikes for all ages, including children's bikes, baby seats, and trail along bikes. Children under 2 are free.
Will the tour still run if it is raining?
Definitely! You will be provided with rain coats whenever the rain falls. The ride is completely safe in rain, and only adds to the adventure. Rain or shine, WE RIDE!!!
Where do the tours meet?
The tour originates from the heart of Sydney’s historic district – The Rocks. All tours meet at our office at the designated time. You will be provided with “meeting point