This half day rally driving course near Perth is a great way to spend a morning being introduced to the action packed World of Rally Driving. An experienced rally driver will be beside participants in the rally cars, providing expert guidance throughout the whole session.
Your half day rally driving course beings at 9:00am with an interactive theory session - during this session we’ll introduce you to the safety, the how and the why of Rally Driving. Once you’ve gained the rally basics, it’s straight to the Group A Subaru Rally Cars where we’ll strap you in behind the wheel to put it all into practice.
Soon you’ll be sliding sideways on our purpose built tracks, enjoying the Turbo Charged power and unmistakable exhaust note that only a Subaru rally car brings to the Forest!
Our Half Day session is 18 laps on several different rally tracks of varying lengths and difficulty, including a rally track that runs through the trees. If that isn't enough, you'll also drive our intense, twisting, turning full on 2.7km rally stage twice as well!
Near the end of the session we’ll swap seats with you. This time you’ll be in the navigator’s seat as we take you for an adrenalin packed sideways hot lap around our rally stage.
Our Rally Cars - the Subaru WRX STI & Subaru Liberty (Legacy) RS
Our Subaru STi Rally Cars are all built in Perth to Group A or (as known in Australia) PRC specs. The cars are all Four Wheel Drive Turbo Subarus with free flowing exhausts which provide more turbo boost and power. Our rally cars are fitted with quick shift, close ratio gearboxes, Pro-Drive, STD & STI rally suspension, wide comfortable seats, full roll cages, and 5 or 6 point rally harnesses for safety. To give you the true rally driving experience, we also run our rally cars on proper rally tyres.
Participants drive both types of 4WD Turbo Subaru rally cars at our Rally Experiences. Our Subaru Liberty RS rally car is fitted with a WRX STI engine, gearbox and rally diff ratios as well as a 3" turbo back exhaust. Using the 2L Turbo charged Subaru boxer engine coupled with Subaru’s all wheel drive transmission, the Legacy RS proved a highly competitive package.
In Car Video of your Rally Experience: $50.00 (Organised on the day)
Rally Hot Lap for friends or family: $50.00 (Where time permits, organised on the day)
Prices shown is for 1 person.
Things to know
Things you should be aware of
- Participants must be able to drive a manual car. A civil driver’s license is not required to participate in this rally driving course.
- The minimum age is 14 years old. Those aged between 14-18 must have all paperwork signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants must be free of any medical conditions that may prohibit them from driving.
- Participants must be free from the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- All Participants must attend the mandatory drivers' briefing. Failure to attend the FULL briefing will result in a forfeiture of booking. No refunds will be offered.
- A height restriction of 193cm and a weight restriction of 130kg applies to all participants.
Where are you located?
Our venue is in Dowerin approx 1.5 hours North of Perth in picturesque WA Wheatbelt. Directions are sent to participants with the paperwork for each Rally Experience after booking by the operator.
Can friends and family attend?
Absolutely! We have viewing areas set up so friends and family can watch, take photos or video.
What should I wear?
- You should wear a pair of jeans (without any holes or rips in them), a cotton long sleeve shirt or a cotton/woollen jumper over the top of a t-shirt.
- You may wear work or race boots (no knee high boots or boots with a high heel), leather shoes, running or sand shoes.
We simply cannot accept: Shorts, t-shirts alone, tank tops, dresses or skirts, open toe shoes, thongs, sandals or high heels.
Numbers on the day
Numbers are limited to just five for each rally car in our half day Rally Driving Experiences.
Paperwork is emailed to participants of Rally Experiences approx 1 week before the booked event. The required paperwork must be correctly completed and brought along to the event with the voucher.
DO NOT BRING PETS.
Animals and Motorsport do not mix.