Noosa Kayaking Tour Exploring The Everglades is a fully guided kayak tour of the Noosa Everglades and Upper Noosa River. This is a full day tour taking you into the heart of the Cooloola Section of the Great Sandy National Park. One of our experienced tour guides will be with you as you explore this diverse waterway.
Full Day Noosa Kayaking Tour
- Exploring the Noosa Everglades and Upper Noosa River.
- Seeing the unique local wildlife
- Paddling tips from our guide
- Delicious Hearty Lunch by the river
The Noosa Kayaking Tour Exploring The Everglades also includes a delicious hearty lunch. You'll can also take a refreshing dip in the river and if the wind is right a sail home.
Experience native Australian animals in their wild habitat and immerse yourself in this gorgeous and remote environment.
During this guided kayaking tour you will paddle to:
- Lake Cootharaba
- Kinaba (Sir Thomas Hiley) Information Centre
- Noosa Everglades
- and the Upper Noosa River- River of Mirrors
What to wear and bring:
- Sun hat
- Rash vest/T-Shirt
- Board shorts/swimmers
- Shoes that can get wet
- Rain Jacket
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- 50+ sunscreen
- Camera (and plastic zip lock bag)
- Water bottle
The Noosa Kayaking Tour may vary due to weather conditions.
8.30 am until 3.00 pm Thursdays and Saturdays, with groups of 3 or more other days maybe arranged
- Child = 4–16 years
- Family* = 2 Adults & 2 Children
What is included:
- Kayaking and Safety Equipment
- Experienced Tour Guided
- Delicious Hearty Lunch
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- No prior experience is necessary, however it is recommended that the participant has general fitness and endurance levels.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be accepted.
- Transportation to the tour departure point is not included in the cost of the tours. However, we do provide a pick up service from the Noosa area for an additional cost
3 people needed for a tour to proceed. You will be matched up with another group if you make less than 3 for a tour.
Other Noosa Adventures include: