Full Day Guided Kayaking Tour, Noosa Everglades is a fully guided kayak tour of the Noosa Everglades and Upper Noosa River in the heart of the Cooloola Section of the Great Sandy National Park. One of our experienced tour guides will be with you as you explore this diverse waterway.
Guided Kayaking Tour, Noosa Everglades
The Noosa Everglades Guided Kayaking Tour also includes a delicious hearty lunch. You'll can also take a refreshing dip in the river and if the wind is right a sail home.
Experience native Australian animals in their wild habitat and immerse yourself in this gorgeous and remote environment.
During this guided kayaking tour you will paddle to:
- Lake Cootharaba
- Kinaba (Sir Thomas Hiley) Information Centre
- Noosa Everglades
- and the Upper Noosa River- River of Mirrors
Time poor? Check out our Half Day Noosa Everglades Guided Kayaking Tour.
What to wear and bring:
- Sun hat
- Rash vest/T-Shirt
- Board shorts/swimmers
- Shoes that can get wet
- Rain Jacket
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- 50+ sunscreen
- Camera (and plastic zip lock bag)
- Water bottle
This trip may vary due to weather conditions.
8.30 am until 3.00 pm Thursdays and Saturdays, with groups of 3 or more other days maybe arranged
What is included:
- Family* = 2 Adults & 2 Children (4-16 years)
- Kayaking and Safety Equipment
- Experienced Tour Guided
- Delicious Hearty Lunch
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- No prior experience is necessary, however it is recommended that the participant has general fitness and endurance levels.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be accepted.
Price shown is for 1 person.