Guided Kayaking Tour, Kangaroo Island: Join this 2 hour guided kayaking tour exploring the Harriet River on Kangaroo Island in South Australia. During this kayaking tour you'll experience the quiet serenity of Kangaroo Island as you glide and explore the abundant banks of the Harriet River situated just behind Vivonne Bay. These kayaking tours are guided by local, experienced and qualified kayak guides and there are many opportunities to view wildlife and plants. This tour is great for all ages and levels of experience. Double and single kayaks are available.
Prior to the tour commencing your guides will gear you up with lifejackets, backrests and paddles. From there you'll be guided you to the launch site on Harriet River, with a picturesque view of the river meeting the ocean.
If you haven't been kayaking before, don't worry! Your experienced guide will give you all the skills including how to identify hazards, safely enter the water, and paddle forward, backward, turn and stop. After a quick lesson on what to do if you capsize you're ready to go.
This tour is suitable for all ages, children as young as 2 years can sit at the front of a double kayak and enjoy the ride with you.
Guided Kayaking Tour, Kangaroo Island
- Exploring Harriet River
- Wildlife spotted along the river
- Watching out for koalas in the trees
Whats included in your kayaking tour?
- Life Jackets
- Back Support
- Dry Bag
- Kayak and safety instruction
- Professional kayaking guide
- Choose from double or single kayaks
What to bring:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Swimmers, t-shirt, towel
- Snacks and plenty of water
- Your tour will be conducted over 2 hours.
- This kayaking tour is suitable for all ages
- The pace is leisurely so average fitness levels are suitable
- 188 Jetty Rd Vivonne Bay SA
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Other Kangaroo Island Adventures include:
- Double Kayak Hire, Kangaroo Island
- All Terrain Quad Bike Tour, Kangaroo Island
- Kangaroo Island Sunset Quad Bike Tour, SA
- Quad Bike Adventure, Kangaroo Island, 2.5 Hours