Guided Classic Sydney Bike Tour: The Classic Sydney Bike Tour is a fun, entertaining and environmentally friendly way of seeing the sights of Sydney Harbour and the city. This is a leisurely bicycle tour that lasts 4 hours. Your guide will take you to all of the iconic sights, and tons of other sights you may miss on your own. You will be given the information you need to get the most out of your trip to Sydney.
Classic Sydney Bike Tour
- Seeing Sydney's popular areas by bike
- Ride by Sydney's iconic parks and the gorgeous harbour
- Your guides interesting historical, cultural and social commentary
Your Classic Sydney Bike Tour will take you past...
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour (right next to the yachts themselves),
- the Sydney Harbour Bridge,
- Darling Harbour,
- Royal Botanic Gardens (including the Flying Foxes),
- Hyde Park,
- The Anzac War Memorial,
- Sydney Tower,
- Parliament House,
- Queen Victoria Building,
- Museum of Contemporary Art,
- Art Gallery of NSW, and over 30 more great attractions!
We'll even stop to take in a warm friendly pub as a half way point on your tour! (But just for a quick drink... there’s a lot to see on this tour.)
- Child is 2–16 years
- Family is 2 adults + 2 children
- Adult price shown above
- Classic Sydney Bike Tour is suitable for all ages.
- You should be reasonably fit to participate however the tour runs at a relaxed pace
- Kids bikes, baby seats and trail along bikes can be provided
- Children under 2 years are free
- Family ticket admits 2 adults and 2 kids
- The Classic Sydney Bike Tour starts at 10.30 on selected days.
- See our Availability tab above for details
What to wear & bring
- Please wear suitable clothing for bike riding and the weather on the day.
- Closed in shoes are a must. Runners are ideal.
- Sunscreen, plenty of water
Tour Numbers on the Day
- The maximum tour size will be 20 guests, with two of our fun, friendly guides.
- We require a minimum of two participants for this tour to go ahead.
- The Classic Sydney Bike Tour runs rain or shine.
Try these other Sydney Bike Tours: