Kayaking Lesson, Sydney at Bundeena: This group Kayaking Lesson in the Sydney suburb of Bonnie Vale on the beautiful Port Hacking waterway is a wonderful introduction to the basics in handling a kayak safely. Our qualified instructors will cover specific topics such as basic paddling techniques and basic strokes, weather considerations, safety on the water and choosing the right kayak for you. All this while enjoying the beauty of the Port Hacking waterways and the Royal National Park.
Kayaking Lesson at Bundeena
- 30 mins of kayaking instruction
- 60 mins of kayak use to explore Simpsons Bay
- Relaxed learning environment
Your kayaking lesson will run for 1.5 hours. 30 minutes is spent learning theory, looking over features of the kayaks and gearing up, learning and practicing practical skills out on the water. Then there's a further 60 minutes of free time where you can go for a short paddle around beautiful Simpson's Bay putting into practice what you've just learned.
This is great fun in a relaxed environment where you'll learn the basics of kayaking.
- Sydney suburb of Bonnie Vale, Bundeena NSW.
- 45 minutes south of Sydney CBD in the Royal National Park.
Age and experience?
- No kayaking experience is necessary.
- Participants must be able to swim and be in reasonably fit condition.
Days & Time:
- This kayak lesson run every Friday, Saturday or Sunday morning,10am at Bundeena.
What do I bring?
- Hat, towel, change of clothes
- Sunglasses, water bottle, plastic bag or dry bag
- Picnic lunch and rug.
What Do We Provide?
- Professional kayak instruction.
- Basic paddling and safety instruction.
- Hire of kayak, safety gear.
Numbers on Day:
- There will be 2-10 other students in the group on the day.
Once you've completed the course, try these kayaking tours..