Great Ocean Road Skydive: See the Great Ocean Road from a whole new perspective with this tandem skydiving adventure. Take in the sun, surf the air currents above the surfing mecca of Bells Beach, marvelling at lush coastal bush and farmland as you freefall from up to 15,000 feet. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive.
Great Ocean Road Skydive
- 15,000 feet jump height
- Up to 70 seconds of adrenaline pumping free fall
- Incredible coastal views
Your Great Ocean Road Skydive adventure begins with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft above the stunning Victorian coastline.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220 km/h for up to 70 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive.
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Price shown above is for a Weekday jump.
- Minimum age for tandem skydiving is 12 years.
- People under 18 years must have parent or guardian’s consent.
- You need to be a generally healthy human being with an average fitness level.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive,
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
Weight Restrictions & Additional Fees
- 95kg to 99kg – Surcharge of $25 applies;
- 100kg to 104kg – Surcharge of $50 applies;
- 105kg and over – Surcharge of $100 applies.
- Fees are paid on the day of the jump.
- 100kg–110kg need to be assessed on the day by our drop zone safety officer.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
- You should allow half a day for your tandem skydive.
- We operate 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset, all year round.
- Each person will have their own instructor for the whole experience and will receive one on one training for the jump.
- The Great Ocean Road Skydiving drop zone is located at picturesque Barwon Heads Airport, 1421 Barwon Heads Road, Connewarre
What to wear
- Comfortable casual clothes, shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter.
- We will provide you with a pair of skydiving pants to wear over your clothes.
- You may also want to bring a long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt.
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable (no hooks).
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
No Shows and Late Arrivals: No refund will be issued without sufficient evidence as to why one should be, provided directly to the supplier
- Over 48 hours prior to the experience date: No charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date: An amount of $110 is charged for any changes to the booking, or cancellations
THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Other Victorian Skydiving experiences include: