Goulburn Tandem Skydive from 15,000 Feet: Did you know, when you decide to do a tandem skydive from the Goulburn drop zone, you'll be jumping from the highest altitude allowed in Australia? Thats 15,000 feet, or around 70 seconds of free fall at 200km/h, 5–6 minutes of gliding under canopy and a lifetime of awesome memories! Goulburn is the closest skydiving facility to Canberra offering this Tandem Skydive.
Goulburn Tandem Skydive
- Skydive from 15,000 feet, highest permissible in Australia
- Free fall for approx 70 seconds at 200 km/h
- 5–6 mins under canopy
- Beautiful views of the Southern Tablelands
- Photos, Videos and Outside Camera available
Your Goulburn Tandem Skydive begins with a 10 minute safety briefing you'll be paired up with your tandem skydive instructor who will literally be joined to your for the remainder of your skydiving experience. You'll board the aeroplane and together climb to 15,000 feet where you'll both leave the plane and the rest, as they say, is one hell of a ride to earth.
Most importantly, remember to open your eyes once you are under canopy and floating gently to earth, there are some amazing views of the Goulburn region to be had and keep an eye out for your friends below!
- There is an onsite motel, a 100 seat air-conditioned restaurant and licensed bar so your friends and relax and watch your skydive.
What to wear
- Wear athletic clothing suitable for light exercise
- Runners (closed in lace up shoes)
- Please allow half a day for this experience.
- Check "Availability" for dates available
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children under 18 years of age require parental consent.
- Maximum weight of 110kg
- A weight surcharge of $60 applies for those over 95kg (payable on the day)
- Medical authorisation form must be filled out prior to the jump
- A mandatory $37 Levy and CI charge by the APF are payable on arrival.
- This experience is weather dependent.
- If your experience is unable to go ahead you will be contacted by the skydiving centre.
Numbers on the Day
- There can be up to 10 people jumping with you.
- Skydive Centre is located at Goulburn Airport, 59 Airport Rd, Brisbane Grove NSW.
- 45 mins from Canberra
- 2 hrs from Sydney.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Next, why not tackle this tandem skydive?