This Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon Flight will have you enjoying a sensational and thrilling hot air balloon ride with the Gold Coast's most experienced and safest hot air balloon operator. You will witness the sunrise and the unforgettable panorama of the Gold Coast skyline as the balloon rises. Watch the sun reflecting off the myriad of canals and waterways and view the surrounding forest covered mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland – this is truly the most spectacular hot air balloon ride in Australia.
Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon Flight
- 60 minute flight
- Stunning views of the Gold Coast
- Unforgettable and magical experience
After assembling together our ground crew will transport you to the launch site (selection based on wind direction). We invite everyone to assist in preparing the balloon for departure (approximately 20 minutes). Registration forms are completed and our pilots will brief you on the required safety procedures whilst in flight.
As you float like a cloud above the magnificent panorama of Surfers Paradise you can watch the sun reflecting off the myriad of canals and waterways and view the surrounding forest covered mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland – this is truly the most spectacular flying area in Australia.
What is included on your Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon Flight?
- Complimentary pick up and return service*
- Preparation of the Hot Air Balloon
- 60 min Flight over the Gold Coast at Sunrise
- Flight Certificate
- $25 optional breakfast available. To be booked directly with the operator.
- *Free pick up available from Southport, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach only.
- Discounted prices apply for children aged 3–14 years.
- Any person above 3 years can fly.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must be able physically capable of getting into and out of the basket.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the flight, approximately one hour.
- Persons over 12 weeks pregnant are not permitted to fly.
- We meet at approx. 4.30am in summer and 6.00am in winter.
- Your hot air balloon experience will last approximately 4 hours.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Comfortable casual clothes suitable for the weather on the day
- Fully enclosed footwear is essential.
- Bring a hat as the burner can throw out a lot of heat.
- A small bottle of water is a good idea.
- Don’t forget your camera.
- The Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon Flight is a weather dependent activity.
- If conditions are not suitable for flight, the pilot will call you to cancel approximately one hour before the meeting time.
- If the flight is cancelled and you are unable to rebook, a refund will be offered.
- No shows on the day will not be refunded or re-booked.
Are you time poor? Check out our 30 min flight. Great value.