3 x 15 minute go karting sessions!Our 45 minute go karting package is around 20 to 22 laps per 15 minutes sessions of karting. All our karting arrive & drive session are taken in 15 minute blocks. You'll have around a 15 minute break between each session. These are real go karts on our 640 meters by 8 meters wide outdoor track. You’ll drive your go kart against your friends and other competitors.You’ll feel safe knowing that we take pride in our attention to detail of which safety is top of the list. All drivers are given thorough instructions on safety and are monitored throughout the event.
The best Go Karting Sydney Experience
- A sophisticated computer timing system provides a lap by lap analysis printout. Times are also displayed on a television monitor as the race happens.
- Length of Track 640 metres
- 8 metres wide and 190 metres straight
- 10 corners
- Pit area
- Undulating track
- Approximately 22 laps per 15 minutes
- Sophisticated computer timing system means that your lap times are recorded and available to the competitor at the end of each session
- Average lap time 43-45 seconds
Things to know
What to wear
- Fully enclosed footwear and long sleeve tops are required.
What is included?
- Helmets, hairnets and race suits are supplied for hire kart clients at no extra cost.
- For hygiene purposes hair nets are also supplied and are compulsory.
Rules & Regulations
- Drivers must be 14 years of age and over.
- Driver’s under 18 years require guardian’s consent.
- Prior to any event the consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Motor racing is dangerous and is a non contact sport.
- Prices and conditions may vary without notice at the discretion of the management of Picton Karting Track.
- No Pets allowed.
- Persons with medical conditions and pregnant women should seek doctors advise before undertaking any motorsport activities.