Glenworth Valley Kayaking Tour, Central Coast, NSW: Spend 2.5 hours kayaking the pristine waters of Popran Creek as it winds its way through the beautiful Glenworth Valley, 60 minutes from Sydney CBD or just a short drive from Gosford and the Central Coast of NSW. As you glide down Popran Creek you can choose to either explore the peaceful upper reaches of Mangrove Creek or head downstream onto the magnificent Hawkesbury River system.
Glenworth Valley Kayaking Tour
- Exploring Popran Creek, in Glenworth Valley for 2.5 hours
- Wildlife such as sea eagles, herons, and cormorants
- Suitable for the whole family
- Kayak, paddle and PFD
- Experienced guide
- No experience required to participate
- Located in Glenworth Valley, close to Sydney at Peats Ridge
- 20 minutes from Hornsby or just 15 minutes from Gosford.
- The Glenworth Valley Kayaking Tour departs daily at 10am and 2pm
- Advance bookings essential
- Minimum numbers do apply.
- Minimum of 4 participants required for a tour to proceed.
- Please book at least 2 days in advance.
What to wear:
- Appropriate sun smart clothing such as thin trousers, long sleeved shirt, shorts or something light that will dry quickly.
- During the colder months, please wear something warmer such as a jumper.
- At no time should jeans be worn.
- Old joggers, wet booties, reef sandals.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle, towel and change of clothes.
- Wet weather gear or we have disposable raincoats available for purchase.
- Minimum age 7 yrs.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied in a double kayak by an adult on all our tours.
- Kayaking at Glenworth Valley on Popran Creek is tidal and departure times are subject to tide levels.
- In the event of extreme weather your kayaking tour will be rescheduled.
- If unsure about the weather on the day, please phone the operator first.