Glenworth Valley Abseiling, Central Coast: Challenge yourself with this half day Abseiling experience on the Central Coast, just 60 minutes from the Sydney CBD. Abseiling is great fun and surprisingly easy. In fact, no experience is necessary and absolutely anyone can do it. To maximise the pleasure and enjoyment of our participants, we practice 'challenge by choice' where you control how much of an adventure you wish to undertake.
Glenworth Valley Abseiling Highlights
- 2.5 hours of abseiling
- Stunning views over Glenworth Valley
- Close to Sydney & Central Coast
Your abseiling adventure starts with a warm welcome and introduction to the days proceedings. After our safety briefing, your guide will train you in all the abseiling techniques you need to know. You then step out onto some small beginners rocks where you can practice your technique and develop your confidence through a series of easy progress stages. By the end of the session you will be able to comfortably experience lengthy rock face descents, open air declines and if you are up for a real challenge, face forward rundowns!
Safety is paramount and we have a number of safeguards built into all of our abseils to maximise your enjoyment and peace of mind.
- Located at Peats Ridge, an 1 hour from the Sydney CBD,
- 20 minutes from Hornsby or just 15 minutes from Gosford.
- Abseiling tours depart daily at 10am and 2pm.
- Subject to an advance booking and minimum numbers being achieved.
- Tours include full instruction and safety equipment.
- No previous experience is necessary.
What to wear and bring:
- Lunch, water and snacks for the day
- Day pack for personal gear
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Hair tie if you have long hair
- Enclosed footwear (ie; runners, boots or you may be able to hire boots from us)
- Wet weather gear
- Minimum age 7 yrs. Participants under 18 will need to be signed in by a parent or guardian on the day.
- Minimum of 4 participants required for a tour to proceed.
- This is a 2.5 hour abseiling experience.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Please book at least 2 days in advance of your preferred date.