Glasshouse Mountains Abseiling Trip, Fully Guided, Qld: Abseiling is fun, easy and relaxing so join our qualified climbing guides and hike to the summit of Mt Ngungun for a days abseiling adventure! Enjoy the magnificent views of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, before testing yourself on some challenging 20m high or perhaps even 40m high vertical cliffs!
Glasshouse Mountains Abseiling
- A full day of abseiling adventure
- Professional abseiling guide
- Stunning Glasshouse Mountains Scenery
- Small personal group
- Beginners welcome
The Glasshouse Mountains Abseiling Day is the perfect introduction to abseiling for adventurous people who love a challenge.
Please be aware Mt Ngungun is approx 253m above sea level and the walk in will take approximately 1 hour.
- A days abseiling under the guidance of our abseiling instructor
- Safety briefing
- Use of all equipment including helmets
- Begins at 7.45 am and finishes at approximately 2.30pm
Fitness and Experience
- An moderate level of fitness is required
- Anyone with a sense of adventure and a love of the outdoors is bound to enjoy this challenge
- We can cater for any level of experience beginners through to experienced simply advise us of your abilities at the time of booking
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old
- Participants 8–16 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
What to bring/wear
- Non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day (the summit is exposed, a light jacket or wind jacket can be handy).
- Footwear should be enclosed, hiking boots runners are ideal
- Bring a backpack (ensure it is large enough to carry water and your allocated safety equipment)
- 2-3 litres of water, hat, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses (there are no facilities on the mountain)
- Please note this is not a catered activity and you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- This activity is located in a National Park. There are no facilities ie toilets in the National Park.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Interested in more Abseiling experiences in Brisbane?