Glass Bottom Kayak Tour, Batemans Bay: This kayaking tour is a wildlife discovery adventure and the main aim is to spot as much wildlife as possible as you float over tidal sand flats within the Cullendulla Nature Reserve, part of the Batemans Marine Park Sanctuary Zones. Using the latest sit-on-top kayaks you will paddle over reefs, tidal flats and the open water seeing sting rays, fish and coral.
Glass Bottom Kayak Tour, Batemans Bay
- Very stable 'sit on top' kayaks with viewing portholes
- Ideal for families
- Spot the variety of fish species that inhabit this area
After meeting your guides you will be issued with a pfd, paddle and a 'see through' double sit on top kayak. The state of the art kayaks allow you to view the underwater world below while paddling over reefs, tidal flats and open water – home to many of the south coasts species including sting rays, fish, coral and dolphins.
The introduction session will be followed by paddling practice on the beach before your guides lead you into the water and to best places to view marine life. This may include reefs, tidal flats home to Stingrays breeding fish, shellfish, blue swimmer crabs and soldier crabs. The waters form part of the Batemans Marine Park.
- 2 hour guided tour
- Instruction on kayak use
- Snacks on route
- Kayaks, life vest, splash jacket, paddle
- Dry bag for belongings
- 8.30 Start. Glass Bottom Kayak Tour is for 2 hours approx.
Numbers on the Day:
- 2 to 10 people
What to Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, suncream
- Shorts, shirt, warm top, drinking water.
Where do we meet?
- Surfside, Batemans Bay.
- The tour guide will inform you of all details once booking is confirmed. 10 am Start.
Conditions & Weather:
- All Tours are subject to minimum numbers (2).
- Adverse weather conditions or any other conditions and/or circumstances beyond our reasonable control may result in the tour being cancelled and an alternate date will be organised by the tour operator.
- An Acceptance of Risk document will be issued and participants will be asked to read and sign.
- Please advise your medical and dietary requirements.
- Not suitable for infants.
- Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in loss of your booking.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows.