Giant Jungle Swing, Cairns: Strap into one of the wildest rides available in Cairns! The Giant Jungle Swing was created to allow 1, 2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. This is the only Giant Jungle Swing available in Australia. You'll be 45 metres off the ground travelling from 0 to 100 kms in 3.5 seconds. The self release mechanism means you are in control.
Are you a seasoned adrenaline junkie? Or just after a shot of adrenaline? The Giant Jungle Swing is definitely a must do experience. The staff are second to none with a safety record to match. Oh, did we mention the spectacular rainforest surroundings and the views all the way out to the Great Barrier Reef from atop the tower? That's just a bonus!
Giant Jungle Swing, Cairns Queensland
- Swinging from a height of 45 metres!
- Travelling at speeds up to 100km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Operating since 2000.
- Surrounded by World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest
What is Included:
- 1 Giant Jungle Swing
- Giant Jungle Swing Certificate
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm (Closed Christmas Day).
- Please choose your preferred swing time at time of purchase.
- The Giant Jungle Swing is an All Weather activity.
- Don't let a bit of rain put you off!
What to Wear:
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in footwear.
- Bring sunscreen & hat.
More Info about the Jungle Swing
- You will find AJ Hackett at the End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878
- Free transfers operate from Cairns.
- Not much really... No Minimum age applies.
- Small persons need to safely fit into the children-size harnesses.
- This is at the discretion of our Swing Controller.
- Minimum solo weight 55kg Maximum weight per person is 150kg.
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
- We can Swing people in wheelchairs, people with limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
- Child:* Up to 14 years.
- Student:** Must present Valid Student ID on the day
- Family:*** Either 1 Adult + 2 Child or 2 Adult + 1 Child
- FREE return transfers operate daily from Cairns.
- Cairns transfers from 9am, 11am and 1pm
- Cairns Northern Beaches at 9.55am and 11.55am. T
- Transfers must be pre-booked and can be arranged once your booking is completed. Let us know and we can organise this for you.
- Children under the age of 7 are unable to use provided transfer.
Cancellation Policy of the Operator:
Refunds will be given under the following circumstances:
- Before registration on the day of your activity.
- Where the event on the intended date of booking is cancelled by us and an alternative time is not acceptable to the customer;
- Where goods purchased are defective or not fit for purpose;
- Where an Australian (Commonwealth or State) government department, or court mandates a refund be issued.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be issued 30 days after receipt of goods or 30 days after the intended booking date.
You've done the Jump! Now consider these experiences
- Bungy Jump, Cairns QLD
- Cairns Tandem Skydive, Tropical North QLD
- Marine World Outer Great Barrier Reef Experience
- Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure, Crystal Canyon, QLD
- Tully River white water rafting, Cairns, Full Day