Giant Jungle Swing, Cairns: Strap into one of the wildest rides available in Cairns! The Giant Jungle Swing was created to allow 1, 2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. This is the only Giant Jungle Swing available in Australia. You'll be 45 metres off the ground travelling from 0 to 100 kms in 3.5 seconds. The self release mechanism means you are in control.
Are you a seasoned adrenaline junkie? Or just after a shot of adrenaline? The Giant Jungle Swing is definitely a must do experience. The staff are second to none with a safety record to match. Oh, did we mention the spectacular rainforest surroundings and the views all the way out to the Great Barrier Reef from atop the tower? That's just a bonus!
Giant Jungle Swing, Cairns Queensland
- Swinging from a height of 45 metres!
- Travelling at speeds up to 100km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Operating since 2000.
- Surrounded by World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest
What is Included:
- 1 Giant Jungle Swing
- Giant Jungle Swing Certificate
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm (Closed Christmas Day).
- Please choose your preferred swing time at time of purchase.
- The Giant Jungle Swing is an All Weather activity.
- Don't let a bit of rain put you off!
What to Wear:
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in footwear.
- Bring sunscreen & hat.
More Info about the Jungle Swing
- You will find AJ Hackett at the End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878
- Free transfers operate from Cairns.
- Not much really... No Minimum age applies.
- Small persons need to safely fit into the children-size harnesses.
- This is at the discretion of our Swing Controller.
- Minimum solo weight 55kg Maximum weight per person is 150kg.
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
- We can Swing people in wheelchairs, people with limited or no eyesight and many other cases.
- Child:* Up to 14 years.
- Student:** Must present Valid Student ID on the day
- Family:*** Either 1 Adult + 2 Child or 2 Adult + 1 Child
- FREE return transfers operate daily from Cairns.
- Cairns transfers from 9am, 11am and 1pm
- Cairns Northern Beaches at 9.55am and 11.55am. T
- Transfers must be pre-booked and can be arranged once your booking is completed. Let us know and we can organise this for you.
- Children under the age of 7 are unable to use provided transfer.
Cancellation Policy of the Operator:
Refunds will be given under the following circumstances:
- Before registration on the day of your activity.
- Where the event on the intended date of booking is cancelled by us and an alternative time is not acceptable to the customer;
- Where goods purchased are defective or not fit for purpose;
- Where an Australian (Commonwealth or State) government department, or court mandates a refund be issued.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be issued 30 days after receipt of goods or 30 days after the intended booking date.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
You've done the Jump! Now consider these experiences
- Bungy Jump, Cairns QLD
- Cairns Tandem Skydive, Tropical North QLD
- Marine World Outer Great Barrier Reef Experience
- Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure, Crystal Canyon, QLD
- Tully River white water rafting, Cairns, Full Day