Geelong Balloon Flight: Enjoy the spectacular views of the Geelong region from the tranquil stillness that hot air ballooning offers. The Geelong Balloon Flight will take you over rolling farmlands with views out to Port Phillip Bay and across to the Great Ocean Road. Hot air balloons float in the wind, so we have many different take off locations, depending on the wind direction on the day. Champagne and a grazing table after the flight is provided by the Balloon Operator.
Geelong Balloon Flight
- 1 hour Geelong Balloon flight
- Amazing views of the Geelong region
Meeting time shall be, as with all balloon flights, around 90 minutes before sunrise – this could mean as early as 04:30 in the longest Summer days and we will confirm this with you the day before the flight.
The morning starts with a general meeting point, determined the day before. Then you are driven out to the launch site where you can, if you wish, participate in setting up the balloon. You'll be flying within 30 minutes and once on board you'll notice a gentle lift off, so gently it constantly amazes passengers how you do not feel altitude sickness. The next 60 minutes are spent marvelling at the countryside, witnessing an amazing sun rise and making new friends.
After approximately an hour of flying in the balloon, you'll land, and again if you are up to it you can get involved in packing up the balloon. You will be returned to the meeting point to conclude your wonderful Geelong Balloon Flight.
- Allow 3 hours with approx. 1 hour flight time
What to bring & wear:
- Wear comfortable clothes suitable for the outdoors.
- Closed-toe shoes such as runners or walking boots.
- Warm socks.
- Hat and sunglasses.
Ages & Prices:
- Prices shown above.
- Child* = 6 to 12 years old.
- Base price shown is Adult weekday.
- The Geelong Balloon Flight is a weather dependant activity.
- If postponed due to bad weather, your flight will be rescheduled by the operator.
- If you fail to show for your flight unfortunately we cannot refund your ticket price.
- Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
- Summer, meeting time is around 4.30am, Winter 5am.
- The ballooning operator will advise meeting location before the flight as this varies depending on weather.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
You may also be interested in this flight: