Very few people get to experience what it is like to drive a properly built world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship rally car such as our Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Evo 8s.
You’ll soon see why rally drivers are so addicted. In this package you get the lot, everything is included. Spend the day with us and we’ll coach you through our Professional Rally Driving Techniques. Words cannot describe the feeling of having a top level car under YOUR control… it’s all about developing your skill levels… very addictive and serious fun!
This is a comprehensive day of rally driving, during which we will take you step-by-step on your way to mastering new rallying skills. You’ll also gain an appreciation of what is possible with the right equipment and training. We have a fleet of Australian Championship spec Turbo 4WD rally cars, including Subaru STi’s and Mitsubishi Evo’s.
After completing the day we believe you’re more likely to enjoy your everyday driving competence more than ever.
- For the motorsport enthusiast who has everything
- Access to all the cars, driving on all the tracks
- Throw away the lap counter
- Lots of time with each Instructor
- Double Hotlaps for each driver
- In-car one on one demonstration
- In-Car recording of the day included FREE!
- One free guest hotlap, share the experience
- Lunch Included
Price shown is for 1 person
- Sign on at 8.30, morning tea, snacks etc
- Briefing session approximately 20 minutes
- You drive the WRX twice and the Evo 8 twice over three track layouts.
- Catered good quality lunch and refreshments.
- Move to extended special stage track, longer with more features to tackle. You drive this special stage 8 times, split up over 3 driving sessions.
- Hot lap (with one of our professionals driving… best advice? hang on!)
- Presentation of Driver Development Certificates.
- Wait and see… we’re keeping a couple of things up our sleeve.
Who can Drive?
Anyone aged 16- 90 with a drivers licence. We will also accept a driver who may have temporarily lost their licence as we would for a 15 year old with a CAMS licence. However, speak to us if this applies. Our cars have manual transmissions. You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car. Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
What to wear
Please be sure to wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t-shirt, polo top or whatever is suitable for the prevailing weather. (No singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs). Guests also need to meet these requirements if they are doing a “Hot Lap”.
All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle. Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our experienced professional staff
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day. Waiting your turn, watching the others have a go, is all part of the fun!
Bring along friends and family. Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day. Special extras also available for purchase on the day with our full and half day courses. Don’t forget the cameras!
Participants must not have any medical conditions that are likely to put them at risk on the day. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when booking a date.
Price shown is for 1 person
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.