Melbourne's Ultimate Forward Abseiling Experience: This is the ultimate forward abseiling (rap jumping) experience in Melbourne, a true Urban Adventure! You will forward abseil down a Melbourne office building five (5) times under the watchful eye of our expert trainers. You'll be amazed at how you progress on each run as you abseil head first down the side of a 7 story building! You will even have proof to show your friends and family as your experience is recorded in HD on a GoPro.
Ultimate Forward Abseiling Melbourne
- Learn to forward abseil off a 7 storey building
- You'll abseil 5 times down the building
- Free souvenirs of your abseiling adventure
This is Melbourne's Ultimate Forward Abseiling Experience! A technique known as Rap Jumping – you'll recognise is it when you see it – it's the stuff special forces do!
We have the best team of qualified rap jumping instructors available and with over 20 years experience at sending people over the top of a perfectly good building, you will be in safe hands.
- 5 forward abseils down the face of a Melbourne high rise
- full instruction, so beginners are welcome.
- all gear necessary to make your abseiling experience safe and fun
- And we’ll capture every moment on HD GoPro.
- Plus we’ll throw in an exclusive Rap Jumping T-Shirt so you can brag to your friends!
- Safety Harness
- Comfortable Helmet
- 5 Jumps / Forward Abseil (Rappel)
- Expert & Professional Training
- No Experience Required
- Minimum Age 7 Years Old
- Maximum Participant Weight 120KG
- Parent/Guardian to Accompany Any Children Under 18 Years Old
- 2 hours
- Melbourne Jump Site: 334 City Road, Southbank
- Tram – 112 – Corner City Rd & Clarendon St
- Train Station – Flinders Street Station (16 minuet Walk)
- Paid Car Parking available next door.
Other Rap Jumping experiences include: