Extreme V8 Off Road Buggy Drive, Sydney, 10 Laps+: Our Extreme V8 off road buggy drive is 10 laps of drifting, sliding and getting airborne with you at the wheel of one of our awesome V8 Off Road buggies. You will look every part the off road racer as we deck you out in a full face helmet, overalls and strap you into a 5-point race harness!
Extreme V8 Off Road Buggy Drive
- 10 laps driving a V8 off road buggy
- Professional driver instructor with you every corner
- 2 amazing hot laps with your instructor driving
This off road intro course is 10 Laps Self Drive and 2 Hot laps with Professional Driver
STAGE 1 – 10 Laps
You drive a real race buggy with an instructor riding along as your navigator offering encouragement and some handy tips on car control, drifting and racing over our purpose built jumps. Your confidence will grow as each lap goes by and so will your speed down the back dirt straight as well as getting plenty of sideways action. All of this in a powerful Toyota Lexus V8. Decked out in your full face helmet, overalls and strapped into a 5 point race harness you are completely safe to unleash you inner speed demon!
STAGE 2 – 2 Hot Laps
One hot lap in a V8 off road buggy... this is white knuckle stuff! So with adrenalin still coursing through your veins, you will climb in to the passenger seat and our professional driver will demonstrate some exhilarating air time.
We supply you with a helmet and racing overalls, an Off Road Rush Completion Certificate and morning or afternoon tea.
- Drivers must be at least 16 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers must sign a waiver of liability
- Under 18 years old? A parent/guardian must sign on the child's behalf.
- A 150kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
- Colo Park Off Road Racing Circuit, 5308 Putty Rd COLO HEIGHTS NSW
- Morning session: 8.30am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm – 4.30pm
This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
What to wear
- You will be supplied with overalls and helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes.
- Our vehicles operate in most weather conditions.
- We only cancel in extreme rain, we will reschedule your drive
- A zero alcohol policy for all drivers will be strictly adhered to.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
After something smaller but very much full of punch?