Extreme Jet Boat Ride on Sydney Harbour, 45 mins: Strap in for the "Extreme Adrenaline Rush" jet boat ride on Sydney Harbour! Its fast and furious... and its 45 minutes of high adventure. Water sports don't get anymore exciting than this as you tear past Sydney's Opera House, Sydney Harbour Islands and the exclusive suburbs of Rose Bay, Watson’s Bay and then onto Sydney Heads. This is a ride that will take you to the extremes of Sydney Heads, where you will encounter the Ocean Swells at Full Throttle!
Extreme Jet Boat Ride
- Extreme jet boat ride on Sydney Harbour
- 45 minute tour
- Speeds of up to 75 km/hr
This Ride is not for the faint hearted! Your ride is in a Twin 540hp Turbo Charged diesel power jet boat, pumping out more than 900 litres of water a second. You jet through the most beautiful harbour in the world, past sights including Taronga Zoo, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and the Opera House. So get ready to hold on tight in your jet boating gear for the ride of your life.
- All children must be over 110cm
- We suggest a minimum of 5 years
- All passengers should be able to reach the handrails
- Passenger/s who may be pregnant, suffer from neck, back or heart conditions are not to ride on the Jet Boat
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers are required to sign an assumption of risk form prior to departure.
- Your ride may change or be canceled due to weather conditions.
- Price shown is 1 Adult
- Child price is for ages 5–15 years
- Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon – Jetty 1 (between ferry wharf 2 & Opera House)
What to Wear:
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing.
- Ladies are able to wear skirts, high heels etc. as you do not have to climb over any of the sides.
- We have steps fitted to the vessel for ease of getting in and out of the vessels, and an isle down the middle to get to your seat.
- We provide Water Proof Spray Jackets to all Jet Boaters
- Camera's are welcome on the Jet boat but the company will not be responsible for the safety of your camera or personal goods
Will you get wet?
Yes... BUT we do provide waterproof ponchos. Every ride is different according to the Harbour conditions from a mild spray to very wet, generally if you want to stay on the dryer side we suggest you sit towards the back of the boat. We do provide secure locker storage for your valuables while on the rides.
The ‘Thunder Twist’ is 45 minutes. Passengers are required to check in at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Limited time in Sydney? Try this jet boat ride...