Want to take a flight in an authentic aerobatic aircraft but not quite up for the stomach churning of the Ultimate Experience? This 20-minute Adventure Flight takes place in an Extra 300L – the fastest, most powerful and manoeuvrable two-seat aerobatic aircraft in Australia.
Aerobatic manoeuvres include high G turns, rolls, spins, loops, vertical flight and upside down but you choose how much you cruise and how much time you spend upside down!
Adventure Flight is...
- An action packed 20 minute flight with an experienced aerobatics pilot in an Extra 300L
- Flight tailored to your ability and desire to push the limits but all flights begin gently and can end with a rush
- Aerobatic manoeuvres include high G turns, rolls, spins, loops, vertical flight and upside down
- In cockpit video of you on your flight available for purchase
- Refreshments for you and your party
- All insurances and CASA approvals
Price shown below is for 1 person
Things to know
CONDITIONS OF FLIGHT
- Passengers must be 16 years and older at the time of the flight
- Passengers must weigh no more than 110kg
- Passengers must be no taller than 200cm
- Passengers must sign indemnity waiver that they are of good health
- If flight is cancelled by Matt Hall Racing due to weather or mechanical issue a makeup date will be offered or money refunded
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear comfortable, casual clothing suitable to the weather on the day
- Shoes are required; thongs or sandals are not acceptable
If flight is cancelled by due to weather or mechanical issue a makeup date will be offered or money refunded.
Flights take place most weekends.