Evening Brisbane Rock Climbing Experience: This is a rock climbing experience with a touch of added adrenaline thrown in. You will be rock climbing at Brisbane's iconic – Kangaroo Point, a majestic span of volcanic rock hugging the banks of the Brisbane river. With is panoramic views of the Brisbane's CBD, you'll be challenged with climbing a 20-metre cliff. There are a range of climbs for beginners and experienced climbers alike so it doesn't matter what your level of experience is in rock climbing.
This unique urban climbing venue is lit up at night so evenings are a perfect time to get out and enjoy the Brisbane climate.
Evening Brisbane Rock Climbing Experience
- A fun atmosphere for rock climbing.
- Professional climbing guides to help you.
- Small group to guide ratios.
- Our qualified guides will take you through the basics of rock climbing and supervise you, whilst you climb.
The Evening Brisbane Rock Climbing Experience is ideal groups, social clubs, parties, schools and corporate adventures, no experience necessary. But you don't need to be in a group to join in, individuals or couples are very welcome. The climbing instructor will take you through the basics of rock climbing; tying in, belaying techniques, basic climbing skills and supervise you on your first climbs. This will be three hours of some of the best fun you can have in Brisbane.
- Full safety instruction.
- 3 Hours of rock climbing.
- All gear provided harness, helmets, rock climbing shoes etc.
- Fully Qualified guides.
Session Times & Dates
- The Evening Brisbane Rock Climbing Experience runs from 6pm–9pm.
- Check our "Availability" tab above for dates.
- Customised times for group bookings available on request.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs over looking the Brisbane River and the city of Brisbane.
What to wear & bring:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Closed in shoes such as hiking boots or jogging shoes.
- Bring a good, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Snacks plus at least 1.5L water for the day.
- Must be at least 8 years of age to participate.
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants under 13 can climb only, they require a parent or legal guardian to belay them).
- All participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an parent or legal guardian)
- A waiver is required by all participants.
- Those under 18 must have the assumption of risk form signed on their behalf by their parent or legal guardian.
Fitness and Experience:
- This rock climbing session is ideal for beginners.
- There are climbs suitable for any level of experience.
- An average level of fitness is recommended.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
After some serious rock climbing courses?