Drive the Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV: Introducing the Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV. You can drive this buggy for 12 Laps and 2 Hot Laps (Sydney Package)... You drive for 12 fast, dusty laps on our special off road circuit in the awesome Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV. This 998cc three-cylinder engine, 4 stroke, five speed manual transmission, power steered fighter jet of the off-road sports class will dust off those cobwebs.
Designed for ultimate off-road performance, the Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV is 100% pure sports vehicle and its one of a kind.
Drive the Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV
- You drive the Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV for 12 laps under supervision
- You then experience 2 hot laps with your professional driver
- 100% pure adrenaline – dust and speed guaranteed!
You will drive 12 laps with one of our very experienced instructors by your side. Then later you’ll swap seats with the instructor for 2 Hot lap hat will have you sitting on the edge of your seat while he demonstrates just what this beast can do.
We bet you know someone who is going to love to drive a Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV.
- Drivers must be at least 16 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers will need to sign a waiver of liability form.
- If under 18 years old, a parent/guardian will be required to sign on the child's behalf.
- A 140kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
- Morning session: 8.30am – 11:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Note: This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
- Available on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Click the green "Book Direct" button to bring up our Availability Calendar
What to Wear:
You will get a little dusty with this experience so keep that in mind – you will be supplied with overalls and helmet. You need to wear closed in shoes.
Numbers On The Day:
This is for one person however there may be up to 10 in the group.
- The Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV can operate in most weather conditions (whats a little mud!).
- We only cancel in extreme rain, in which case we will work with you to reschedule your drive.
Price also includes:
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Helmet, race suit and intercom
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Check out our other Yamaha YXZ1000R ATV experiences: