Off road motorsport at its best! You will drive a V8 Race Buggy AND a WRX Rally Car at our Colo Heights off road track in Sydney on the same day! That's you driving 8 laps in the V8 Race Buggy and 8 laps in the WRX Rally Car. Plus, you'll also get to experience two hot laps, one in the race buggy and the other in the WRX!
Race Buggy + WRX Combo Highlights
- You Drive 8 laps in a V8 Race Buggy + 1 Hot Lap
- You Drive 8 laps in a WRX Rally Car + 1 Hot Lap
- Thats 16 laps driving, 2 hot laps and 4 hours of total mayhem!
STAGE 1 – 8 Laps Driving a V8 Race Buggy
You drive a real race buggy with an instructor riding along as your navigator offering encouragement and some handy tips on car control, drifting and racing over our purpose built jumps. You are decked out in your full face helmet, overalls and strapped into a 5 point race harness you are completely safe to unleash you inner speed demon!
STAGE 2 – 8 Laps Driving a WRX Turbo Rally Car
Now its time to step behind the wheel of a WRX Turbo Rally Car for another 8 laps. This time your instructor will guide you around our track as you experience the slides and spins of a real rally car. What better way to get an introduction to the world of rally driving.
STAGES 3 & 4 – Hot Laps in the Race Buggy & WRX Rally Car
After all of the excitement its time to let our instructor show you how the professionals do it... You are going to get airborne in the V8 Race Buggy, and drift and slide in the turbo WRX! 1 Hot Lap in each vehicle.
Things to know
- Drivers must be at least 12 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers will need to sign a waiver of liability form prior to driving.
- If under 18 years old, a parent/guardian will be required to sign on the child's behalf.
- A 150kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
Numbers on the Day:
- A maximum group size of 12 people
- When driving, its just you and your race car instructor
- Colo Park, Sydney.
- Morning session: 8.30am - 12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Note: This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time
depending on the final numbers in your group.
What to Wear:
- You will be supplied with overalls and helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes.
- Oh, you will get a little dusty so keep that in mind :)
- These V8 race buggies and WRX rally cars can operate in most weather conditions.
- We only cancel in extreme rain, in which case we will work with you to reschedule your drive.
Price also includes:
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Helmet, race suit and intercom