Drive and Recover 4WD Vehicle Course – Basic 4WD Training & Recovery Course: This 4WD training course takes place at St Ives in Sydney. This Basic 4WD training course will have you driving your 4WD confidently in all types of terrain and conditions. This is a must for the new 4WD enthusiast.
Drive and Recover 4WD Vehicle Course
- Nationally recognised 4WD Training course
- Highly professional instructors
- Highly regarded training organisation
- Full day hands on 4WD driver training
This 4WD training course has been designed to give you the basic skills to take your 4WD on an off road adventure safely. The number of trainees is limited to a ratio of 1 trainer to 6 students so that you can experience excellent training standards.
Basic 4WD Training & Recovery Course in Sydney
This course covers operating your 4WD vehicle over a variety of terrain, water crossings, snatch strap recovery, and wheel changing.
Nothing in this basic 4WD training course will damage vehicles, people or the environment. You are not required to do any modifications to your vehicle and we supply all recovery gear necessary for the training.
Nationally Recognised Training Course
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency
- SISODRV302A Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle
- This unit applies to outdoor recreation leaders working for outdoor education or adventure providers; volunteer groups; not-for-profit organisations or government agencies.
- The Basic 4WD Training & Recovery Course in Sydney is a 1 Day course.
- St Ives, NSW
You may be interested in these other locations:
- 4WD Sand Driving Course, Noosa, SE Qld
- 4WD Training Brisbane, Low Range | Learn to drive a 4WD
- Drive and Recover 4WD Vehicle Course Sydney
- Drive and Recover a 4WD Vehicle Course, Lithgow
- Drive and Recover a 4WD Vehicle Course, Newcastle
- Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle course, Canberra
- Drive AWD, 4WD Vehicle, Unsealed Roads, Lithgow
- Drive AWD-4WD Vehicles, Unsealed Roads, Canberra