Our Drive a Rally Car experience is a great way to be introduced to the action packed world of rally driving. We'll start with a quick briefing to give an insight to the techniques of rally driving and to keep everyone safe. After that, it's time to get behind the wheel of one of our Subaru Rally Cars to drive sideways for 20 laps on 4 different track configurations. After your fun rally driving, it's our turn. We strap you in to the best seat in the house for a white knuckle hot lap rally ride at rally speed.
To get the most out of your rally driving experience, a qualified rally instructor will be beside you in the car at all times, providing expert guidance throughout the whole session.
Family and friends are welcome to attend and can enjoy tea or coffee and watch all the action from our undercover viewing area.
Drive a Rally Car Experience
- You drive 20 laps on 4 different tracks
- Driving a Subaru Turbo All Wheel Drive rally car running on gravel rally tyres
- Professional driver sits with you
Things you should be aware of
- Participants must be able to drive a manual car. A civil driver’s license is not required to participate in this rally driving course.
- The minimum age is 14 years old. Those aged between 14-18 must have all paperwork signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants must be free of any medical conditions that may prohibit them from driving.
- Participants must be free from the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- All Participants must attend the mandatory drivers' briefing. Failure to attend the FULL briefing will result in a forfeiture of booking. No refunds will be offered.
- A height restriction of 193cm and a weight restriction of 130kg applies to all participants.
Where are you located?
- Our venue is in Dowerin approx 1.5 hours North of Perth in picturesque WA Wheatbelt.
- Directions are sent to participants with the paperwork for each Rally Experience after booking by the operator.
Can friends and family attend?
- Absolutely! We have viewing areas set up so friends and family can watch, take photos or video.
What should I wear?
- You should wear a pair of jeans (without any holes or rips in them), a cotton long sleeve shirt or a cotton/woollen jumper over the top of a t-shirt.
- You may wear work or race boots (no knee high boots or boots with a high heel), leather shoes, running or sand shoes.
We simply cannot accept: shorts, t-shirts alone, tank tops, dresses or skirts, open toe shoes, thongs, sandals or high heels.
Numbers on the day
- Numbers are limited to just five for each rally car in our half day Rally Driving Experiences.
IMPORTANT: Paperwork is emailed to participants of Rally Experiences approx. 1 week before the booked event. The required paperwork must be correctly completed and brought along to the event with the voucher.
DO NOT BRING PETS. Animals and Motorsport do not mix.