Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle course, Canberra: This one day Basic 4WD training course takes place in Canberra, ACT. We have designed this 4WD course to give you the basic skills to take your 4WD on an off road adventure safely. We limit the number of trainees so that you can experience our excellent training standards. This course covers operating your 4WD vehicle over a variety of terrain, water crossings, snatch strap recovery, and wheel changing.
Our 4WD training courses teach how to use your 4WD vehicle safely and with respect for the environment. Your 4WD vehicle is exceptionally capable and will surprise you with what you can actually achieve. Your 4WD is not your average family car and you deserve better than average training.
Basic 4WD Training & Recovery Course
Nothing in this basic 4WD training course will damage vehicles, people or the Environment. You are not required to do any modifications to your vehicle and we supply all recovery gear necessary for the training.
Our four training venues allow us to cover all the competencies required without traveling too far. To maintain our excellent training standards, student numbers are limited on each course.
Nationally Recognised Training Course
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency
- SISODRV302A Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle
- This unit applies to outdoor recreation leaders working for outdoor education or adventure providers; volunteer groups; not-for-profit organisations or government agencies.
- 1 Day
- Queanbeyan, ACT
BASE PRICE shown is for 1 Trainee.
Other 4WD Driver Training Courses include:
- 4WD Sand Driving Course, Noosa, SE Qld
- 4WD Training Brisbane, Low Range | Learn to drive a 4WD
- Drive and Recover 4WD Vehicle Course | Basic 4WD Training Sydney
- Drive and Recover a 4WD Vehicle Course, Lithgow
- Drive and Recover a 4WD Vehicle Course, Newcastle
- Drive AWD, 4WD Vehicle, Unsealed Roads, Lithgow
- Drive AWD-4WD Vehicles, Unsealed Roads, Canberra