Off road driving has never been more personal! Introducing the Yamaha YXZ1000R. It has a 998cc three-cylinder engine, five speed manual transmission, electronic power steering and a cockpit resembling a fighter jet. And its yours to drive for 8 fast, heart pounding laps around our Sydney off road circuit.
The Yamaha YXZ1000R is 100% pure sports vehicle and its one of a kind.
Driving a Yamaha XYZ – Highlights:
- You drive the Yamaha YXZ1000R for 8 laps under supervision
- You then experience 1 hot lap with your professional driver
- 100% pure adrenaline – dust and speed guaranteed!
You will drive 8 laps with one of our very experienced instructors by your side. Then later you’ll swap seats with the instructor for 1 Hot lap hat will have you sitting on the edge of your seat while he demonstrates just what this beast can do.
Designed for ultimate off-road performance, the YXZ1000R goes up against the Polaris RZR and Can-Am Maverick in the fight for dominance in the pure sports class.
One of the ultimate boys-toys! Of course, ladies are welcome to drive this too.
UPGRADE: 8 Laps not enough? We also offer a 12 lap option here Drive The Extreme Yamaha YXZ, Sydney, 12 Laps + 2 Hot Laps
no rating based on votes
Drive a Yamaha YXZ, Sydney, Intro Drive 8 Laps + 1 Hot Lap
- Drivers must be at least 12 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers will need to sign a waiver of liability form.
- If under 18 years old, a parent/guardian will be required to sign on the child’s behalf.
- A 140kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
- Morning session: 8.30am – 11:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Note: This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
- Available on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Click the green “Book Direct” button to bring up our Availability Calendar
What to Wear:
You will get a little dusty with this experience so keep that in mind – you will be supplied with overalls and helmet. You need to wear closed in shoes.
Numbers On The Day:
This is for one person however there may be up to 10 in the group.
- These YXZ1000R can operate in most weather conditions (whats a little mud!).
- We only cancel in extreme rain, in which case we will work with you to reschedule your drive.
Price also includes:
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Helmet, race suit and intercom
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.