Drive a V8 Race Car, Perth for 8 Laps then passenger for 3 sizzling hot laps: Now is the time to fulfil that dream of driving a V8 race car around Wanneroo Raceway! We've got a race prepared VE Commodore or a BF Falcon to choose from. These are high performance machines that will make your knuckles turn white and your friends turn green with envy. Get behind the wheel for 1 sighting lap plus 7 fast laps under the full guidance of your professional instructor sitting right beside you. Then its time to hand the wheel over to the professional as you hang on for 3 sizzling hot laps watching from the passenger seat in awe!
Drive a V8 Race Car, Perth WA
- Driving either a V8 Holden or V8 Ford for 7 laps
- Plus 1 sighting lap
- An expert State or National champion to teach you
- You'll drive around the famous Wanneroo Raceway
- 3 Sizzling hot laps
About Perth's Wanneroo Raceway
Wanneroo Raceway (also known as Barbagallo raceway) is a long V8 Supercars Championship Track. It is 2.42 km (1.51 mi) long with 7 turns.
On the Day
On arrival at Wanneroo Raceway you'll make your way to reception to complete registration. You'll then join your fellow race car enthusiasts for a safety briefing and some pre-drive tuition.
You will then suit up and join your instructor in your race car and you will be driven around the track. Your instructor will point out braking points, gear changes and where to accelerate. These two laps are guaranteed to have your heart pounding.
Now it's your turn. With your instructor now seated in the passenger seat, and you both communicating through the in helmet intercom you'll drive your 10 laps to be the very best of your ability with the instructor advising and teaching at every corner and straight! You'll be encourage to drive as fast as you can but in a safe manner.
V8 Race Car Driving Experience Includes:
- Driving 7 laps in a race prepared V8
- 1 sighting lap
- 3 hot laps
- Race suits, helmets and gloves
- Choice of V8 Holden VE Commodore Sedan or Ford BF Falcon Sedan
- 40 minute drive north from the Perth CBD at Wanneroo Raceway, Neerabup, WA
- There are 4 sessions daily 9am, 11am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm.
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your experience starts.
- Allow 2 hours for briefing and on-track driving
- Pets are not allowed. All participants must be drug and alcohol free.
- You need to be 18 and able to drive a manual vehicle. Must present current Australian full driver license, P Plate or International driver license.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow any pregnant women to participate.
- You will be asked to sign an indemnity form to the organisers on the day to participate.
- Wear comfortable clothing (dresses or skirts are not suitable) and enclosed footwear (runners or similar).
- Race Suits, Helmets and Gloves are provided (there is a weight and height restriction - under 130 kg, 135cm to 194cm)
- Drinks available on the day.
- In the event of rain your experience will be rescheduled.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Once your V8 drive experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them.
- You MUST bring your voucher with you on your event day to be eligible to participate in the experience.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Uprgrade your drive!