Drive a V8 Race Buggy + WRX Rally Car: Strap in for the drive of your life! Off road experiences in Adelaide doesn't get any better than this. You drive a V8 Off Road Race Buggy PLUS a Subaru WRX Turbo Rally Car at the Loveday 4x4 Park 3 hrs from Adelaide CBD. Thats 8 laps in the V8 Race Buggy and 8 laps in the Subaru Turbo WRX Rally Car.
But it doesn't stop there. You will also swap seats with your instructor for two screaming hot laps! Once again its a hot lap in the race buggy and another hot lap in the Subaru WRX!
Drive a V8 Off Road Buggy & Subaru WRX
- Drive for 8 laps in a V8 Off Road Race Buggy + 1 Hot Lap
- Drive for 8 laps in a Subaru WRX turbo rally car + 1 Hot Lap
- Thats 16 laps driving, 2 hot laps and 4 hours of total mayhem!
On arrival you are fitted out in your full face helmet and overalls. Sign the necessary waivers! Then it's over to the first vehicle – the Off Road buggy. You are briefed on how to drive the V8 Off Road buggy by your instructor and strapped into a 5 point race harness. Remember you are tethered to your instructor by wireless intercom so you'll be under full instruction when driving. Your instructor, riding along next to you will offer encouragement and some handy tips on car control, drifting and racing over our purpose built jumps. You'll start off slowly but by the end of your 8 laps you'll be wanting more.
STAGE 2 – 8 Laps Driving a WRX Turbo Rally Car
Now its time to step behind the wheel of a WRX Turbo Rally Car for another 8 laps. This time your instructor will guide you around our track as you experience the slides and spins of a real rally car. What better way to get an introduction to the world of rally driving.
STAGES 3 & 4 – Hot Laps in the Race Buggy & WRX Rally Car
After all of the excitement its time to let our instructor show you how the professionals do it... You are going to get airborne in the V8 Race Buggy, and drift and slide in the turbo WRX! 1 Hot Lap in each vehicle.
- You must be at least 17 years old and hold at least a P Plate licence.
- All passengers and drivers will need to sign a waiver of liability form prior to driving.
- If under 18 years old, a parent/guardian will be required to sign on the child's behalf.
- A 150kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
Numbers on the Day:
- A maximum group size of 12 people
- When driving, its just you and your race car instructor
Adelaide Buggy Club, cnr Ridley Road & Herbig Road, Mannum 5238
- Morning session: 8.30am–12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm–4.30pm
Note: This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
What to Wear:
- You will be supplied with overalls and helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes.
- Oh, you will get a little dusty so keep that in mind :)
- These V8 race buggies and WRX rally cars can operate in most weather conditions.
- We only cancel in extreme rain, in which case we will work with you to reschedule your drive.
You may also be interested in: