Drive a V8 Off Road Race Buggy for 10 Laps, Adelaide: It's time to join the world of serious off road racing! Serious, in that driving a V8 off road race buggy around a purpose built off road track is a serious load of fun for anyone who enjoys V8 engines, dust, mud and dirt! You don't need experience, just be able to use a manual gear box and be over 12 years of age.
Drive a V8 Off Road Race Buggy
- Drive 10 laps in a V8 off road V8 buggy
- Experience 2 hot laps with a pro driving you around the track
The V8 buggies are specially built for this type of off road experience. First there is the 4 Litre Toyota Lexus V8 engine and 5 speed Renault gearbox to help you with speed. Then there are the 2 15 inch BTR rims with Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ’s and power assisted rack and pinion steering to help you with the bumps and navigating over them. Combine all of this with your professional instructor and you are in for an awesome off road adventure!
On the day...
You approach your V8 race buggy with a full face helmet, overalls and then strapped into a 5 point race harness. Your instructor riding along is your navigator and teacher offering encouragement and some handy tips on car control, drifting and racing over our purpose built jumps.
Two hot laps in your V8 off road racing buggy. Hang on as your professional driver demonstrates how to get the most from this beast.
You are supplied with a helmet and racing overalls, morning or afternoon tea.
- Drivers must be at least 12 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers must sign a waiver of liability
- Under 18 years old? A parent/guardian must sign on the child's behalf.
- A 150kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
Adelaide Buggy Club, cnr Ridley Road & Herbig Road, Mannum 5238
- Morning session: 8.30am–12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm–4.30pm
This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
What to wear
- You will be supplied with overalls and helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes.
- Our vehicles operate in most weather conditions.
- We only cancel in extreme rain, we will reschedule your drive
- A zero alcohol policy for all drivers will be strictly adhered to.
You may also be interested in: