Dolphin Watching Boat Cruise from Coffs Harbour on the north coast of NSW: Board Pacific Explorer for a 1.5 hour cruise in search of the local pod of dolphins that reside along Boambee Beach near Coffs Harbour. We sail from the harbour past the eastern break wall, Korfs Island and along Gallows to Boambee Beaches in search of these amazing wild dolphins.
The resident pod of dolphins have become accustom to Pacific Explorer and the cruise takes you to areas where the dolphins are regularly sighted, however we cannot guarantee sightings on every trip as we are engaging with wild animals.
Dolphin Watching Boat Cruise, Coffs Harbour
- Watching dolphins in their natural environment
- 90 mins cruising off Coffs Harbour
The vessel, Pacific Explorer, is a purpose built stable sea-going vessel. She is a catamaran design with wide hull and low centre of gravity offering a reduced rocking and rolling motion, which helps as you move about the boat and with taking photos.
- A 90 minute dolphin watching boat cruise
- Professional, experienced crew with onboard commentary
- Suitable for all ages.
- Child* prices are for ages 2–12 years.
- Dolphin watching is seasonal, from December to March annually.
- Cruises operate on selected days during the week. See "Availability" above.
- Cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Cruises depart at 9:00am–10.30am.
- Dolphin watching is a weather dependent experience.
- If the weather or sea conditions are unsafe the cruise will be rescheduled.
- A maximum of 23 passengers will be aboard.
What to wear:
- We recommend layered clothing and soft soled shoes.
- It can be cool on the water so please bring a jacket.
- No hard sole boots.
- “E” finger, Coffs Harbour International Marina, approximately 4.5km from the main city centre.
- Once booked, cancellations are at the discretion of the operator.
- No changes are accepted within 24 hours of your cruise.
- If you fail to show or are late you will forfeit your booking with no refund available.
- Travel insurance is always recommended.
- These are the conditions imposed by the operator.
Whale Watching Season. Join Pacific Explorer from June to November on the search for Humpback Whales.