Dolphin Cruise on Jervis Bay: Join a 90 minute cruise in the Jervis Bay Marine Park in search of the local pod of over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins. Before long you'll be cruising up close to this pod as they play on the bow of our vessel. We head to the local dolphin feeding grounds within Jervis Bay. The reef systems around Plantation Point and Callala are favoured locations to find these beautiful mammals. During the summer months this tour is combined with the summer boom netting tour.
Dolphin Cruise on Jervis Bay
- Cruising on the beautiful Jervis Bay
- Seeing Bottlenose Dolphins up close as they play
- Seeing wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Expert commentary from your guides
What to Bring on the Dolphin Cruise:
- Your camera, bottled water
- A warm jacket or blanket (its cooler on the water)
- Dolphin cruises operate all year round, including public holidays.
- Departs 10.30am & 1pm.
- Duration 1.5 hours.
On the day, 30 mins before your cruise departure time please bring your Break Loose booking form to the Jervis Bay Wild service desk in the Portside Cafe to exchange for your boarding pass.
Please note that cruise times may change due to tide issues for the vessel Port Venture.
- This cruise is available to all ages.
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge.
- Child rate* (from 2 years up to and including 14 years)
- Family rate** (2 adults + 2 children)
- The Jervis Bay Wild office is located at 58 Owen Street Huskisson.
- Alternatively, meet at our cruise terminal / Portside, west of Huskisson public wharf, Huskisson NSW 2540. Look for the large white umbrellas.
- Huskisson is a 2.5 hour drive from Canberra and a 2.5 hour drive south from Sydney.
You may also be interested in: