Port Douglas Deluxe Reef and Rainforest Helicopter Ride, 60 mins: Join our 60 minute scenic helicopter flight from Port Douglas. You will see two amazing world heritage listed areas from the comfort of one of our modern helicopters. Fly over the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. A true Great Barrier Reef adventure and the best way to discover the North Queensland coastline.
Fly over the world's oldest and ancient rainforest. The Daintree's waterfalls, gorges, old growth forest and mountain ranges will appear before your eyes. Then the helicopter heads east as you fly over the world's largest barrier reef system. The Great Barrier Reef from above, will reveal its white sandy beaches and the colourful tropical reefs. Keep your eyes open to spot dolphins, turtles and even the odd whale (in season). You then return to Port Douglas, flying over Port Douglas Marina and Four Mile Beach before landing back at the Sheraton Mirage Helipad.
Deluxe Reef and Rainforest Helicopter Ride
- 60 minutes in a helicopter!
- Close up views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Close up views of the Daintree Forest
- Informative and Professional pilot
A minimum of 2 people are needed for this booking. The price shown is for 1 person only. Solo travelers please contact us first before booking.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time so you can be briefed on your Port Douglas Deluxe Reef and Rainforest Helicopter Ride. Flight times will be organised with you after you have booked your day.
- Depart from the Sheraton Mirage Helipad.
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and camera.
Numbers on the Day
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to confirm the booking.
- The price shown is for 1 person.
Weight & Age
- You will be asked for the weight of all passengers after booking.
- Weights must be accurately provided.
- One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge
- Infants must sit on a guardians lap.
- The Deluxe Reef and Rainforest Helicopter Ride is weather dependent
- Your flight may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Any cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to flight to receive a 100% refund.
- After 48 hours, refunds are at the discretion of the tour operator.
You may enjoy these Port Douglas flights:
- Port Douglas Helicopter Joy Flight, 10 mins
- Port Douglas Rainforest Helicopter Ride, 30 mins
- Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Ride, ex Port Douglas, 30 mins
- Deluxe Barrier Reef Helicopter Flight, ex Port Douglas, 40 mins