Enjoy this 6 hour deep sea Sydney fishing charter leaving from Balmain, cruising up Sydney Harbour to proven fishing locations offshore from Sydney Heads aboard the Sea Eagle. Deep sea fishing off Sydney Heads is iconic. Deep ocean with reefs allow for the targeting of some quality fish species including Flathead, Morwong, Snapper, Kingfish, Dolphin fish (Mahi Mahi) school Sharks, as well as many other species. Our boat, the Sea Eagle is a fast 43ft fishing boat specifically designed to get you to the fishing spots quickly. No slow trips here, its a fast trip out through the heads so we don’t waste valuable fishing time.
Sydney Deep Sea Fishing Charter Inclusions
- Experienced and qualified crew
- Professional fishing gear
- Premium baits
- Fishing licence for the duration of the charter
- Guidance on deep sea fishing techniques and assistance – as required
- All fish will be cleaned and ready for you to take home prior to the end of the charter
- Large ice chest for you to keep your drinks and BYO Alcohol cold. No Glass
About the fishing charter boat…
- The Sea Eagle is a 43ft Stebercraft Pro Fisher. She was purpose built for fishing and cruising. The extended keel provides additional stability and a comfortable ride.
- Licensed to carry 23 people in open water and 35 people inside the harbour. She has an indoor cabin, covered seating, flushing toilet, fresh water and a fly bridge.
- The Sea Eagle has all relevant safety equipment including an RFD life raft.
- Fitted with up-to-date electronics that allow us to put you onto the fish then the rest is up to you!
Morning Sessions: (6 hours)
- All Year – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- For Spring, Summer and Autumn – Trip from 6:00am till Noon.
- June to August – 7:00am until 1:00pm
- Leave from Elliott St Wharf, Balmain
no rating based on votes
Deep Sea Sydney Fishing Charter, 6 hour Session
Preparation is the key when it comes to a enjoying a great day in and around Sydney Harbour. Being in the great outdoors can be a lot of fun providing you are well prepared for the trip.
We suggested the following list of items to bring on your next fishing trip or harbour cruise:
- For all first timers and those prone to sea-sickness, we recommend visiting the pharmacy and obtaining some motion sickness medication. Follow the instructions of your chosen medication/device.
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Warm clothing – it can get cold at sea even though it may be warm on land
- Wet weather gear – just in case
- Food – snacks and sandwiches always work well
- Drinks – bottled water, soft drinks and your favourite beer (no glass bottles please)
Pick Up Location
Elliott Street Wharf, Balmain. A good wharf in a pleasant spot with ample on-street parking available. Wharf located next to Pellegrinis Seafood Restaurant
Operator Cancellation Policy
INDIVIDUAL bookings are valid for the date purchased. The operator reserves the right to grant a credit towards a future charter subject to availability and with notice more than 72 hours prior to the departure date and time. The following refund rules apply for any cancellations.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of departure: No refund
- Cancellation within 72 hours of departure: 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 72 hours prior to departure: 80% refund
Bad Weather Conditions
If the charter needs to be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions (thunderstorms, combined wind and swell conditions), your trip will be rescheduled to a date/time that is convenient for both parties.
The Charter will continue in light rain/showers. Customers are advised to wear appropriate wet weather gear. The vessel has extensive cover to keep you out of the rain, but you will be exposed while fishing.
We have a strict no-show/no refund policy. You are advised to arrive 15 minutes earlier than the charter departure time. We will attempt to contact you if you are not at the wharf but if you miss the boat, you will loose your payment.
Price shown is for 1 person
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.