Collie River Rafting, Perth WA: We offer a day of white water rafting on the magnificent Collie River. Collie is situated 200 km south of Perth via the South West Highway or Forrest Highway. You'll gently glide down this beautiful river while encountering moments of adrenaline and excitement as you encounter her white water rapids.
Collie River Rafting
- Rafting over rapids such as ‘3 drops’ and ‘waterfalls’
- Amazing location
- Challenging yourself!
The Collie River’s pristine waters are great for floating along and relaxing, but hang on tight when you experience the thrill of rapids such as ‘3 drops’ and ‘waterfalls’.
- You do not have to be a strong swimmer, as you will be provided with a life vest, but you should feel comfortable in the water.
- No prior white water rafting experience is necessary.
You must be over 18 years to participate in the Collie River White Water Rafting trip.
- 7am – 5pm
- Available Saturday & Sunday, 1 October – 10 December
What is provided
- An experienced guides & Instructors
- Complete safety and paddle briefing prior to rafting
- Transport ex Perth and return
- All necessary equipment for a safe and exciting river trip including top quality life jackets, helmets and wetsuits
We suggest you bring
- Day pack for personal items
- Hat, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Rubber band to tie back long hair
- Any personal medication. First aid kits are carried on all Adventure Out programs.
- Clothing -– Comfortable loose clothing (tracksuit pants, polo shirt, old jumper, etc). Consider including: bathers, thermal underwear, two pairs of socks, etc)
- Plastic bags to store wet items
- Footwear – enclosed footwear must be worn on the water ie runners, wetsuit booties or enclosed reef shoes. Bring a second pair of shoes as one pair will get wet.
- Bring a wetsuit if you prefer to wear your own
- Rain jacket, this will help to keep you comfortable in inclement weather.
- Waterproof camera. Alternatively, our staff will be taking photos which can be purchased.
DON'T BRING: For safety purposes, we suggest you leave ALL jewellery at home.
Looking for adventure closer to Perth? Check out a sample below...
- Perth Rock Climbing and Abseiling Experience, Half Day
- Seal & Penguin Island Kayaking Tour, Perth
- Skydiving Perth over Rockingham Beach, WA