Coffs Harbour Skydiving from 15,000 ft: Come and experience the biggest adrenaline rush you'll find on the Coffs Harbour coast! You’ll travel to a height of 15,000 feet – the highest you are allowed to skydive from in Australia. When you leave the plane its over 70 seconds a pure adrenaline free fall, traveling at speeds of 200km/h. Add to that, 5 mins of floating down to the ground and an amazing beach landing. Perfecto! We guarantee you won’t find anything more extreme on the Coffs coast.
Coffs Harbour Skydiving
- Jumping from 15,000ft – highest in Australia
- Add to that 70 seconds in free-fall
- 5 mins of floating over the wonderful Coffs coastline
- Beach landing to top it all off
On the day of your skydive
You'll arrive at the office where you will sign the usual waiver, before meeting your tandem instructor for the jump. You then undertake some training to bring you up to speed on what to do during the skydive. Then its off to the airport to board the plane. On the plane you'll be attached to your tandem instructor. Then you wait patiently as the plane climbs to 15,000 feet... your jump height.
Don't forget to look around you as the plane climbs, its an amazing view of the coastline and you will have around 20 minutes to take it all in. By this time your heart is pounding, you are going through the process of what to do in your mind. Or you've completely forgotten what to do but you'll jump anyway. Thats why you have a tandem instructor attached. A cool head.
You'll slide over to the exit and before you know it, you are out of the plane and free falling at 200km/h. Its terrifying, exhilarating, frightening and fun... its adrenaline. 70 seconds passes by so quickly, and before you know it your instructor has pulled the ripcord. You begin your five minutes of flying under the canopy gently to the ground. Remember to take in all the views around Coffs Harbour. The harbour, Muttonbird Island, the never ending beaches up and down the coast. Your Coffs Harbour skydive ends with an amazing beach landing and a life time of new memories.
Coffs Harbour Skydiving Info
- No particular level of fitness is required
- People with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- You cannot jump if you are pregnant
- No experience is required, training is provided
- You must be 12 years or over (12–18 years require parent/guardian consent)
- Maximum weight 115kg, there is a $25 surcharge for those over 95kg and a $50 surcharge for persons over 105kg. Surcharge is payable on the day
- Participants must not have scuba dived 24 hours prior to skydive
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the days weather
- You must wear runners or trainers.
- Do not wear chunky boots, shoes with hook style laces, high heels or thongs
What is Supplied
- Professional Tandem Master
- Briefing and instruction
- All equipment needed
- Your Australian Parachute Federation & Fuel Levy is included in the price.
- Allow up to two hours for the entire skydiving experience
- Skydiving is a weather dependent activity.
- Coffs Skydivers will attempt to contact you at least one hour prior to the jump if the weather conditions are unsuitable.
- Your skydiving journey begins at 65 Albany Street, Coffs Harbour.
- To change your booking to a different date and time, the operator requires 48 hours notice.
- Refunds are paid at the discretion of the operator.
- If you fail to show for your jump you will not be entitled to a refund.
Once you've finished skydiving, get wet with some...