Caravan Towing Course, Esk, Queensland for 1 Day: This one day caravan towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and caravan or trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience. This towing course takes place at Esk 90 mins north-east of Brisbane Queensland.
Esk Caravan Towing Course
The Caravan Towing Course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post-trip inspections
This course is also suitable for all types of trailers from Camper Trailers, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers.
- There is no off-road component in this course.
- Trailer hire is available for this course. Please ask us for details and availability before booking.
Caravan Towing Course includes:
- Australian Guide to Towing Handbook
- Practical Guide to Towing weblinks
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA001 – Drive and manoeuvre trailers (Release 1)
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one-day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
- 1 Day
- Starting time 8:30am (8:15am registration start) and finishing at 4:30pm.
- Esk, Queensland.
BASE PRICE shown is for up to 2 Trainees.
Other Brisbane Towing Course locations: