Cape Woolamai Scenic Boat Cruise, Phillip Island: This is a 60 minute return scenic boat cruise from San Remo jetty to Cape Woolamai on Phillip Island Victoria. This boat cruise will see us exploring the most spectacular scenery Phillip Island has to offer. With her breathtaking sheer granite cliffs and caves, surrounded by turquoise water. Keep an eye out for dolphins and seals while cruise out to Cape Woolamai, as they are regularly seen. An abundance of birdlife also populates the area with Cormorants, Australasian Gannet and Wedge-tailed eagles being regularly spotted.
On the trip there is complimentary tea and coffee while enjoying the local expert commentary & stories supplied our crew.
Cape Woolamai Scenic Boat Cruise
- Spending 60 minutes on the water off Phillip Island
- Regular dolphin and seal sightings
- Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
What should I wear and bring?
- Please dress for the weather, keeping in mind it is usually cooler on the water.
- We recommend bringing your Keep Cup and water bottle as well as your camera.
What is included?
- 60 minutes scenic boat cruise
- Educational commentary
- Historical Sights
- Tea & Coffee is complimentary on board
- The Cape Woolamai Scenic Boat Cruise is a 60 minute return journey.
- San Remo Jetty, 170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925
- Please arrive at the boat ready for boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
- Your cruise leaves the San Remo jetty at 10:45am or 12:15 pm on selected dates
- *Child ages are 4–15 years, with 3 years and under free of charge.
- **The Family price is for 2 Adults & 2 Children.
Will it be rough?
- The Cape Woolamai Scenic Boat Cruise travels into open waters, which may be choppy at times, taking motion sickness tablets is recommended.
About the boat:
- The ‘Kasey Lee’ and the ‘Brianna Lee’ are 20 metre (64 foot) modern catamarans, comfortably seating 120 passengers in indoor and outdoor areas on two floors, with a fully licensed bar, souvenir and snack shop.
Conditions and Cancelations:
- Changes or refunds can be made up to 24 hours prior to travel on Phillip Island tours.
- A 5% Cancellation Fee applies if cancelled by the customer.
- Cancellations/Changes within 24 hours for Phillip Island tours or No-shows will not be refunded and incur a 50% booking fee when rescheduling.
- If we cancel a cruise due to weather or any unforeseen circumstance a transfer or refund will be offered.
Weather & Numbers
- Cruise dates and times may be changed or cancelled due to weather and passenger numbers.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather condition.
- You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.