Canberra Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day: This one-day towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and caravan or trailer. This is a very practical course, and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience. Courses usually take place at the EPIC in Canberra.
Caravan Towing Course, Canberra
This Towing Course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post-trip inspections
Who should attend the Canberra Caravan Towing Course?
- This course is suitable for all types of trailers.
- You may be planning a trip in your new caravan.
- Or want to learn how to tow a Camper Trailer, your new boats, horse floats to even box trailers.
On the Day of Training:
- There is a max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one-day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
- The course is from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Please bring your own lunch and drinks
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA3001 Drive and manoeuvre trailer
- TDTB897B Carry out inspection of the trailer
- 1 Day
- EPIC (Exhibition Park in Canberra)
BASE PRICE shown is for up to 2 Trainees.
Other Caravan Towing Courses include:
- Wollongong Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day
- Sydney Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day
- Nowra Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day