Camden Hot Air Balloon Flight with Breakfast: Silently float across the scenic beauty of the Macarthur region, south west of Sydney in a wonderful hot air balloon! Where you will fly and land is unknown and determined by the wind, making this a wonderful soft adventure anyone can enjoy.
This Camden Balloon flight occurs each weekend and on selected weekdays. At the end of the flight we enjoy a delicious champagne buffet breakfast where we can sit, relax and relive the wonderful mornings flight.
Camden Hot Air Balloon Flight
The ultimate soft adventure experience, a perfect way to start the morning.
- A breathtaking hot air balloon flight over the Macarthur region.
- Views to the Blue Mountains
- A delicious breakfast at Camden Valley Inn
This hot air balloon flight is both picturesque and tranquil and you hear very little sound from the awakening Sydney suburbs and rural settings below you.
On the Day of your Camden Hot Air Balloon Flight:
- The meeting time for your hot air balloon flight will advised depending on what time the sun rises.
- Your ballooning crew will meet you at Camden Valley Inn on Remembrance Drive in Cawdor early!
- Your captain will check on wind conditions to determine best launch site.
- You'll then be taken in our vehicles to the launch site.
- You are then welcome to help us with the inflation of the balloons, which takes about 20 minutes.
- Once airborne, the balloon flight is 45–60 mins long.
- During your flight you may find yourself floating just above the treetops then moments later effortlessly ascending to heights of 2000 feet or more.
- Once the balloon flight has finished we pack up the balloon and head off to breakfast.
- Breakfast at the Camden Valley Inn awaits you.
- Relax and enjoy a glass of champagne with your fellow passengers and your pilot and celebrate the mornings adventure.
- Children need to be aged 7–12 years and weigh less that 50kgs.
- You must be fit enough to get in and out of the basket.
- Stand up for the duration of the flight, approximately 60 minutes.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to fly in the balloon.
What to wear on your Sydney Balloon Flight:
- Casual outdoor clothes are best and try not wear anything white.
- It no colder in the balloon than it is on the ground so avoid overdressing.
- You should wear sturdy flat-heeled shoes.
- A cap and sunglasses are also recommended.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
- You Camden balloon flight is weather dependent.
- Windy, wet or foggy weather can cancel a flight.
- If the hot air balloon operator cancels the flight, it will be reschedule for another day.
- You cannot change or cancel a flight within 7 days of the flight date.
- You must call the ballooning operator between 6pm–7pm on the night before your flight to confirm departure time
- Meet about 45 minutes before first light.
- We meet at Camden Valley Inn on Remembrance Drive in Cawdor .
- The experience will take around 4–5 hours including setting up and packing up of the balloon and breakfast.
- Flights operate Friday, Saturday and Sunday with limited flights in June and July.
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the balloon operator.
- These are arranged directly with them according to their policy.
Why not take a look at...
- Mudgee Balloon Flight with Breakfast
- Hunter Valley Hot Air Balloon flight
- Byron Bay Hot Air Balloon Flight, Far North Coast NSW