Cairns Tandem Skydive, Tropical North QLD: Our Cairns Tandem Skydive is the most adrenaline charged way of see the Great barrier Reef and tropical rainforests. Your stop over in Cairns simply has to include this awesome skydiving experience! You are in good hands with Australia's No1 skydiving company. 40 years experience and over 2 Million skydives. A record matched by no one else in Australia .
The experienced skydiving crew with help you get ready and a tandem skydive instructor attached to you to keep you safe.
Cairns Tandem Skydive
- Beautiful views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Experienced professional staff
- Air-conditioned return transfers.
This is Cairns closest fully self contained skydiving centre. Skydive in comfort, drop into our 5 star skydive checkin and departure lounge in Cairns city, grab a coffee, relax and checkin for your skydive.
- 15,000 feet – 60 seconds of freefall
- Tandem Skydive
- Full Colour certificate of achievement
- The Australian Parachute Federation levy, a fee of $35 is included in the price.
What to wear:
- Comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day.
- Wear sports shoes, or runners.
- Minimum age is 12 years .
- If you are under 18 years of age you will need your parent or guardian’s permission.
Some things to be aware of
- Our skydive 1/2 day trips run twice daily departing 8am and 11am daily.
- When you arrive you need to check in and complete some paperwork and then you are assigned to a load.
- Please ensure you arrive on time so your shuttle can depart on time.
- You should allow for skydiving to be your only main activity and set aside a 1/2 day.
- You need to be in generally good health being with an average fitness level.
Are there weight limits?
- Yes, the maximum weight limit for the Tandem jump is 110kg.
- If you are over 95kg extra charges will apply, payable on the day.
- Extra chargers are... Over 95kg - $25; Over 100 kg - $50. Max 110 kg - $100.
Weather on the day:
Skydiving is weather dependant. Factors outside of the control of the operator can delay or cancel your skydiving experience. These include:
- bad weather
- air traffic control restrictions